About the Role
The Warehouse manager is the lifeblood of our business and is responsible for all distribution of our rapidly growing e-commerce business. Managing all incoming/outgoing shipments, communicating with customers, and maintaining an efficient warehouse workflow.
Job Type: 25-30 hours week, including occasional hours on weekends.
What you'll do:
- Pull, pack, and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Receive new merchandise and enter into the inventory management system
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Ensure the merchandise received matches the associated invoice.
- Supervise and develop a team of stock associates
- Managing returns/exchange process
- Communicating to customer’s questions in a timely and friendly manner.
- Executing consistent inventory checks to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining levels of packaging supplies
Who you are:
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, punctuality and reliability
- Problem solver
- Personable and customer orientated.
- Candidate must be able to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Must have open availability and flexibility to work Monday through Friday and occasional evenings/weekend depending on order quantities
- Basic PC skills using MS Excel
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time
Our office/warehouse in NE Minneapolis
(Back to all positions)