Warehouse Team Member
About the Job
As an e-commerce retailer, our Minneapolis-based warehouse is a critical component of our business. We’re looking for part-time, Twin Cities-based employees to join our team for the summer, with opportunity to extend into Fall 2023. Primary responsibilities include fulfillment of online orders and management of inbound/outbound orders. Scheduling is flexible and hours may vary weekly (between 10-20 hours/week).
- Fulfill online orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Receive new merchandise and receipt into inventory management system
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Execute weekly inventory counts to ensure accurate stock levels
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, punctual and reliable
- Problem solver, personable and customer-orientated
- Basic PC skills using MS Excel
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- A love of dogs
- Prior experience in a similar role is desired but not required
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Hours: 10-20 hours/week
- Timing: Summer 2023 with opportunity to extend into Fall 2023
- Report to: Operations Analyst
- Pay: $12/hr + 50% discount on apparel
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.